2013년 4월 8일 월요일

How emotions can affect person's health


2013. April 08
Before people became ill cause of disease, they don't know well how emotions can affect their health.
Most people want to be healthier and they try to keep their conditions as much as good. Some people take vitamin pills, few of people exercise everyday or the others take relaxed time that they enjoy their habit. However, I want to ask to you - do you try to feel good or smile for your health?


Our bodies send a signal to us about the body's conditions before we get sick. In my case, I feel down and I don't talk much as usual before I feel painful my body or have a cold. It might notice to me that I will be sick and caution to me be careful. So, when I receive the notification from the emotion, I try to smile and activity because I want to prevent ill. I believe that emotion and body are conversation each other. Many people might have experience as like me. It is shown a body and emotion are connected closely. Therefore, if we think about negative about our health, it will be like that.


For example, stress or bad memories may make to occur ill to you. If some people have a incident, they think about the event continuously. They get a stress because of the memories, they can lose their appetites. It is stressful for them and it makes suffer indigestion to you. And also, if you work too hard, you'll build up stress and ruin your health. You should not make a stress because it is one of emotions can affect your health.


As a result, the emotion make to you are healthy or painful. So, you should reduce stress, but keep happy virus usually for your health body. Please remember, positive thought will bring luck and negative thought will obstruct good to you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기